On this page we provide information about all current career opportunities available at the clinic. All information should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Medical Practice Coordinator – West of Downtown Edmonton
At Eye Q Premium Laser, patient care comes first. Our front staff is an important part of this patient care as it is the first contact our patients have with us and it is the last as well. As a member of our medical team, you’ll be a mediator and liaison between the doctors and patients and help keep our commitment to providing premium patient care.
We are currently seeking a friendly, multitasking individual with good interpersonal skills for the position of Medical Practice Coordinator. At Eye Q, we offer a wide range of medical services for many different types of patients’ therefore good organizational skills and the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment is also required. Working in a team of coordinators, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Greeting and registering patients
- Arranging appointments based on referral letters sent by other medical offices
- Scheduling follow-up appointments according to doctor and patient needs
- Confirming appointments
- Answering incoming calls from patients as well as doctors (multi-line switch board)
- Scanning and indexing into patient (paperless) charts
- High school Diploma
- MUST HAVE 1-2 years of medical office experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Intermediate computer skills
- Experience with “paperless” charts will be considered an asset
We offer a competitive salary, bonus structure and benefits. This is a 1 year contract covering a maternity leave with the potential to become a permanent position for the right candidate. If you are interested in applying for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to MichelleL@eyeqlaser.com
For more details about Eye Q Premium Laser, please visit our website at www.eyeqlaser.com.
Closing Date: January 24, 2014