On this page we provide information about all current career opportunities available at the clinic. All information should be directed to email@example.com.
Medical Practice Coordinator
At Eye Q, patient care comes first, and we take this commitment seriously. Our front desk is the first place that our patients see and the last as well. It is important that we have strong and friendly medical practice coordinators who can help us promote our ideology of premium patient care.
We are currently looking for a person who has strong organizational skills and who can multi-task well. At Eye Q, we offer a wide range of services and we have many different types of patients that we see day to day. As in any doctor’s office, it can get quite busy and we need someone who can work well in a fast paced environment. Working together with a team of three Medical Practice Coordinator’s some if your responsibilities will be:
• Booking appointments based on referral letters
• Booking follow-up appointments
• Confirming appointments
• Greeting patients
• Answering incoming calls from patients as well as doctors (multi-line switch board)
• Scanning and indexing into patient (paperless) charts
• High school Diploma
• MUST HAVE 1-2 years of medical office experience
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Intermediate computer skills
• Experience with “paperless” charts will be considered an asset
We offer a competitive salary, bonus structure and benefits. If you are interested in applying for this position, please e-mail your resume and cover letter.
Closing Date: June 18th, 2012